This statement describes how MOODDESIGNER processes your personal data. The declaration is addressed to our existing and former customers, interested parties and potential future customers, as well as their respective shareholders, executive bodies and other employees.
- Purposes of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
– for the establishment, administration and processing of the business relationship;
– to strengthen the existing customer relationship or to establish a new customer relationship or to approach interested parties, including information on current legal developments and our range of services (marketing);
– in the case of an assignment that has already taken place, for the internal organisation and claims management of the company and to the extent commissioned in each case by the client:
– to provide background music services;
– for the provision of solutions for the visual presentation of media content;
– for the provision of POS advertising solutions;
– for the performance of consulting activities in the field of music sound, visual presentation of media content, audio and video technology;
If we collect your personal data from you, the provision of your data is voluntary. However, we will not be able to fulfil our mandate, or not completely, if you do not provide your personal data.
- Legal basis of the processing
If you are an interested party or potential future customer, we will only process your contact data for the purpose of direct advertising by sending you electronic mail or contacting you by telephone with your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (“DSGVO”).
If you are our customer, we process your personal data because this is necessary to fulfil the contract concluded with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO).
Otherwise, we process your personal data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest in achieving the purposes mentioned under point 1 (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) and on the legal basis of the WTBG 2017 (Art. 9 para. 2 lit. g DSGVO).
- Transmission of your personal data
Insofar as this is absolutely necessary for the purposes mentioned under point 1, we will
transfer personal data to the following recipients
– IT service providers used by us as well as other service providers in the context marketing activities,
– Copyright societies for the settlement of royalties;
– customers, as far as it concerns data of the shareholders, organs and other employees of the respective
– cooperation partners and legal representatives working for us,
Some of the above-mentioned recipients may be located outside Austria or your
process personal data outside Austria. The level of data protection in other countries may not correspond to that of Austria. We therefore take measures to ensure that all recipients offer an adequate level of data protection. To this end, we conclude standard contractual clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC), for example. These are available on request (see point 6).
- Storage period
As a matter of principle, we store your personal data until the end of the business relationship within the scope of which we have collected your data or until the expiry of the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods; furthermore, until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence. If you are a customer, former customer, prospective or potential future customer or a contact person at one of the above-mentioned companies, we will store your personal data for marketing purposes until you object or your consent is revoked, provided the marketing measure is based on your consent.
- Your rights in connection with personal data
You are entitled, among other things, (i) to check whether and which personal data we process about you and to receive copies of such data, (ii) to demand the correction, completion or deletion of your personal data if they are incorrect or are not processed in accordance with the law, (iii) to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) under certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal data or to revoke the consent previously given for the processing, whereby a revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation, (v) to demand data transferability if you are our customer (vi) to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, and (vii) to file a complaint with the data protection authority.
- Embedded content from other websites & analysis services
Articles and pages on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) and tracking information for analysis services. Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited the other website.
You have the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter via our website. To do so, we need your e-mail address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter.
- Our contact details
If you have any questions about this declaration or wish to make any requests, please contact us:
Am Hundsturm 7/10
Date: 23 June 2019